Candidate of Economic Sciences, PhD,
Associate Professor of the Chair of Theoretical and Applied Economy
Deputy Head of the Department of Educational and Methodological Work
She graduated with honors from Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian University in 2002 with a degree in Finance, in 2002 and qualified as an economist; basic higher education in the field of “Economics and Entrepreneurship” (Bachelor of Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2001. After graduating from graduate school (2002-2005) she defended her dissertation on “Assessment and forecasting the effectiveness of the use of reversible capital of the enterprise “in 2006, for which he was awarded the degree of candidate of economic sciences in the specialty 08.06.01 – economics, organization and management of enterprises.
She has been working at the university since 2003 – assistant, since 2007 – associate professor of theoretical and applied economics.
Participant in the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) international project “Decentralization Offering Better Results and Efficiency” (DOBRE)
Disciplines he teaches: political economy, business economics, applied economics, quality management, small and medium business economics.
Research interests: economic security, investment activities of enterprises, regional priorities of socio-economic development; modern economic problems. The total number of scientific and methodological works 120.
- Yemets O., Shelenko D., Balaniuk I. Investment environment for the development of amalgamated territorial communities. Economic Development: Global Trends and National Peculiarities. Collective monograph. Poland: “Publishing House “Baltija Publishing”, 2020. Р. 348-362. DOI: 10.30525/978-9934-588-61-7-24.
- Liudmyla М. Akimova, Iryna F. Litvinova, Hanna O. Ilchenko, Alina L. Pomaza-Ponomarenko and Olha I. Yemets. (2020). The Negative Impact of Corruption on the Economic Security of States. International Journal of Management (IJM) 11 (5) pp. 1058-1071. Retrieved from: http://www.iaeme.com/MasterAdmin/Journal_uploads/IJM/VOLUME_11_ISSUE_5/IJM_11_05_097.pdf (SCOPUS, https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3632656).
- Sus T., Yemets O., Tsiupa O. Financial policy of stimulating innovative development of the agricultural sector and mechanism of its implementation: foreign experience. Financial and credit activity-problems of theory and practice. 2020. № 4 (35). С.347-355. (Web of Science, http://fkd.org.ua/article/view/222151).
- Iryna Lomachynska, Vitalina Babenko, Olha Yemets, Sergey Yakubovskiy, Robert Hryhorian. (2021). Іmpact of the foreign direct investment inflow on the export growth of the visegrad group countries. Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Vol 38, No 3 (1), pp.1-11. (SCOPUS, http://ojs.ual.es/ojs/index.php/eea/article/view/4007).
- Uliana Z. Vatamaniuk-Zelinska, Nataliia Tkachova, Yevhen M. Dankevych, Olha I. Yemets, Oleh F. Stasiv. (2021). Small business support in the territories in a decentralized environment. Revista San Gregorio. No 44, pp.98-112. (Web of Science, http://revista.sangregorio.edu.ec/index.php/REVISTASANGREGORIO/article/view/1596/17-uliana).
Uniwersytet Ekonomsczny w Krakowie Malopolska Szkola Adminastracji publicznej 23-25 April. 2018 № 1809/MSAP/2018 Decentralization Brings Better Results and Effectiveness (DOBRE) (4 кредити ECTS).
Certificate show that participant in offline discussion First International Scientific and Practical Web-Forum “The development of the unified open information space in lifelong education” (March 26-28th, 2019, Kyiv-Kharkiv). 15 academic hours. Made an online speech “Professional mobility as an economic category: essence and significance”. SDF certificate № 306/173-19
Registration in scientific social networks
ORCID ID 0000-0003-1338-2880 https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1338-2880
Google Academia https://scholar.google.ru/citations?user=cjd1c5cAAAAJ&hl=ua
Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/O-Yemets-2
Faculty of Economics building,
Department of Theoretical and
8-st floor, Room 814,
Shevchenko str., 57